Senior Designer – Glazing
FK Group is a national, full building envelope contractor, specialising in roofing, cladding, glazing and maintenance across a diverse range of sectors. The company has been running for over 40 years and has been involved in numerous high profile construction projects.
FK is currently recruiting for a Senior Designer with proven experience within the Curtain Wall industry to join their expanding design team. location is flexible.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Managing a team of designer
- Preparing quality working drawings and schedules
- Heading up and attending client meetings
- Ensuring design quality and that design directives are followed
- Guiding and motivating fellow employees
- Creating innovative designs, drafts, or presentation
- Carry on duties as requested by the Design Director.
To succeed in this role you will:
- Come from a building envelope background
- Be able to motivate a team
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Points of Appeal
- Full Order Books
- Great Opportunity
- High-Value Projects
- Interesting Job
Our vision is to become the first choice provider of full envelope solutions; by investing in our people and continuing to improve our skills within our field of expertise, we will be known for our commitment to safety, quality and sustainability for the benefit of our clients.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing learning and development opportunities within an excellent professional work environment.
As the company continues to grow, we are continually searching for new talent, if you interested in working within the FK Group and want to be a part of the company achieving these objectives, please contact our HR Director today email@example.com