Project Designer (Roofing and Cladding – Built up and Composite Experience)
FK Group is a national, full building envelope contractor, specialising in roofing, cladding, glazing and maintenance across a diverse range of sectors. The company has been running for over 40 years and has been involved in numerous high profile construction projects.
FK is currently recruiting for a Project Designer with proven experience working with Built-up and Composite systems to join their expanding Design team, location is flexible.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Designing building enveloper projects
- Attending design meetings when required
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Working in a busy design office
- Carrying out other duties requested by the Design Director
To succeed in this role you will:
- Come from a building envelope background
- Strong experience with roofing and cladding
- Be a team player
- Be ambitious, career-driven and have an eye for detail
- Be enthusiastic and have a committed attitude at all times.
Points of Appeal
- Full Order books
- High-Value Projects
- Leading Player
- Strong Prospects
Our vision is to become the first choice provider of full envelope solutions; by investing in our people and continuing to improve our skills within our field of expertise, we will be known for our commitment to safety, quality and sustainability for the benefit of our clients.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing learning and development opportunities within an excellent professional work environment.
As the company continues to grow, we are continually searching for new talent, if you interested in working within the FK Group and want to be a part of the company achieving these objectives, please contact our HR Director today firstname.lastname@example.org