Project Designer – Curtain Wall
FK Group is a national, full building envelope contractor, specialising in roofing, cladding, glazing and maintenance across a diverse range of sectors. The company has been running for over 40 years and has been involved in a numerous high profile construction projects.
FK are currently recruiting for a Designer with proven experience within the curtain wall industry to join their expanding Design team, location is flexible.
Main responsibilities of the Designer role:
- Designing building envelope projects with a focus on glazed facades
- Attending design meetings when required
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Working in a busy design office
- Carrying out other duties requested by the Design Director
To succeed in this Designer role you will:
- Come from a facade background
- Be a team player
- Be ambitious, career driven and have an eye for detail
- Be enthusiastic and have a committed attitude at all times.
Points of Appeal
- Full Order books
- High Value Projects
- Leading Player
- Strong Prospects
Our vision is to become the first choice provider of full envelope solutions; by investing in our people and continuing to improve our skills within our field of expertise, we will be known for our commitment to safety, quality and sustainability for the benefit of our clients.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing learning and development opportunities within an excellent professional work environment.